Bidding for the 2019
November 24, 2016
Dear all APASWE Colleagues:
It is announced that we open the bidding for the APASWE/IFSW (AP) Joint Regional Social Work Conference 2019. The Regional Conference in 2019 will be co-sponsored by APASWE and IFSW Asia Pacific. Through this conference, we will share and learn about the research, education and practices conducted, as well as develop a wide network.
We are sending the bidding form attaching with this mail so please find it.
If you have problem to open this file please contact us at email@example.com
- To qualify for consideration, a country must submit bids from both its local IFSW chapter and from the local APASWE member school/institutional member.
- The bidder should have made contact with the National Organizations of both Social Work Education and Social Workers in their country, if there is any.
- The host country will be announced on the final day of the Joint Regional Conference APASWE & IFSW - Asia Pacific, in Shenzhen, China, October, 2017.
- Please send the application form to respective Associations at the same time by 31 July 2017:
We are looking forward to collaborating with you.
Fentiny Nugroho, PhD
President to APASWE
Download Form : APASWE-APRC2019 bidding application form(f).docx
Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Ryukoku University Junior College, Japan
Thammasat University, Thailand
Massey University, New Zealand
University of Dhaka , Bangladesh
National Institute of Social Development, Sri Lanka
The Immediate Past President
Shukutoku University, Japan
- Australian Association for Social Work and Welfare Education (AASWWE)
- 中國社會工作教育協會 (CASWE)
- Council on Social Work Educators in Aotearoa New Zealand (CSWEANZ)
- Indonesian Association for Social Work Education (IASWE)
- 한국사회복지교육협의회 (KCSWE)
- (Philippines) National Association for Social Work Education Inc. (NASWEI)
International Association of Schools of Social Work